Wednesday, December 30, 2020

My Top 5 Winter Wardrobe Staples

FunkyForty | Funky Life style and Fashion     •     December 30, 2020, 7:36 am
Hi Everyone, Despite writing about fashion and moving with the trends each season, even I have what you could call the “Yvonne uniform”. These are items you’ll find in my wardrobe each and every…
A Well Styled Life®     •     December 30, 2020, 3:00 am
Thanks so much for all your great suggestions on Monday. You ladies are the best. Today, I want to do a postmortem on two outfits I wore over the holidays. I’m going to explain what I observe and why…

No comments:

Post a Comment

3 Stats Illustrate Challenges of Modern Grocery Shopping

3 Stats Illustrate Challenges of Modern Grocery Shopping Lifestyle from Newser     •     April 30, 2024, 1:14 pm ...