Wednesday, October 28, 2020

How To Look More Youthful and Stylish

A Well Styled Life®     •     October 28, 2020, 3:00 am
The last thing I want to look like is mutton dressed as lamb. I want to look stylish and youthful without looking like I’m trying too hard. I’m not trying to look younger than I am, but I want to…
FunkyForty | Funky Life style and Fashion     •     October 28, 2020, 9:26 pm
Hi Everyone, Autumn is that time when we really feel like staying home cosy with warm yummy food. So a lovely piece of warm strudel either for afternoon tea or dessert seems like the perfect idea to…
FunkyForty | Funky Life style and Fashion     •     October 26, 2020, 4:49 pm
Hi Everyone, Pictured above you see Vanessa Martinelli, one of the most inspiring young designers I know. We met a couple of months ago in Lugano as I was staying at the Villa Principe Leopoldo in…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Airbnb Is Really Getting Creative Now

Airbnb Is Really Getting Creative Now Lifestyle from Newser     •     May 2, 2024, 10:50 pm Airbnb isn'...