Sunday, August 30, 2020

My face blindness is embarrassing – but it tells me a lot about other people

Lifestyle | The Guardian     •     August 30, 2020, 11:00 am
I grew up thinking I just didn’t fit it. Now, I immediately tell people I can’t recognise faces – and their response is a good measure of kindness versus egoSunday morning. I walk down to the beach…
Lifestyle | The Guardian     •     August 30, 2020, 10:20 am
Facebook, Amazon and Google all have their problems, but Apple is losing friends fasterFacebook may be the home of international conspiracy theories, Amazon the bane of high streets everywhere and…
Inquirer Lifestyle     •     August 30, 2020, 10:04 am
Veteran actress and celebrity fitness guru Jackie Lou Blanco used to write down her thoughts on paper. It's a practice she is returning to now. The post ‘It’s OK to admit you can’t do it alone,’ says…
Lifestyle     •     August 30, 2020, 1:00 pm
Part-time work.
Curated by : https://ePersonalcollections.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Airbnb Is Really Getting Creative Now

Airbnb Is Really Getting Creative Now Lifestyle from Newser     •     May 2, 2024, 10:50 pm Airbnb isn'...